Saturday, June 27, 2009

Brunei School Holidays Extended Due To H1N1



After hearing all the assumptions that were mude from all the facebook status. It is now been confirmed that the school holidays are extended till 4th of july. For me, the extension didn't effect me that much. Hahaha. Duuuhhh, i am still not schooling. I'm waiting for my registration to MTSSR on 6th of july. So, yeah. Hmm. To the peeps that were being extended atu. Just use the holidays wisely. Bukan nya kan chill ke mall. Hahahah!! Atu silahau tu. Mun cematu baik tah jangan di extend cuti ah. Hahahah!!! Here are some screenshoots from my facebook.



"One of MD student, informing her friends about the NEWS."



"Another MD student, informing her friends about the NEWS."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2008. Isan Hazuan