Saturday, May 9, 2009

Sabtudayyyyy~~~

Helllooooo readersss..... Here i am, updating my blog.....
Hmmmm, not up to something lately... Okayyyy.... Here is a list of things i did today...
  • Woke up around 1o a.m.
  • Fetch my brother(arif-chan) @ soasc around 4 p.m.
  • Went to supasave for grocery shopping.
  • went to sent my bro again around 7 p.m. he had remedial class @ his teachers house (Jangsak)
  • Chilling @ gadong killing time to wait my brother finishing his remedial class around 9 p.m.
  • Fetch my bro, went home around 10 p.m.
  • Hmmm, boreeeeddddd. Switch TV on browsing for good programme.
  • Hahaha.... then baru ter CLICK yang tonight is AF concert.
Hmmm, speking about AF. I;m not into it this lately lah. Hahahah!!! IDGAD who wins.
But i kinda like this one student in AF. He is quite good vocally and attitude.
Hmmmm.... Enough yappin about AF already. AF7 suxxxx. x'(



Here is a pic that i take after going home from fetching my brother.
I found that my small brother(Haziq Irfan) is sleeping in unique pose.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2008. Isan Hazuan