Thursday, May 14, 2009

Photoshop Freak!!!

Fuuuhh... Hey guys... Today i spend my time editing my photo with AP CS3... After sufing the net! I found out a website that teaches photoshop effects... I was completely interested with it...
But when i look at that website, i automatically wanted to try to edit my photo right away! Hahaha!! Here i will attach the photo effects that i meant... Also a phot of mine that i edited using the same effects... Heheheh...


This is the original example of the photo effects from the website.

.................................................................................................................................


This is my photo that i edited. Hehehe, not bad lah! I'm proud of my self.
Ok la!! Not that bad! I'll try to improve my editing skills!
Practice makes perfect!! Hhehehe...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2008. Isan Hazuan